Tuesday 1 January 2013

A Blog is Born, 2013

Welcome to my virtual home. Let's have a pretend conversation over coffee. Admire my bouncing newborn cyberbaby. No, no. It's a road, an online road. Unlike the real places I go to walk and think (see one of my favourites at right), this one leads nowhere. Or, more optimistically, anywhere.

This is a space (as real as anything) to record observations and ask questions about the things that preoccupy me: books, writing, politics (there's no need to be polite here, and much to occupy us), global and local issues, domestic life with children--for now, the focus of that last item will be firmly fixed on my Unprocessed Project, and not on anecdotes starring the adorable children in question. That could change, though. I have a feeling they might drop by, in time.

I hope you'll visit, too, and join me for a walk or two. I'm still figuring out all the gadgets and thingies . . . our landscape could change.

Happy New Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment